Are you looking for a new career adventure?
Wish to join a team of enthusiastic and like-minded people?
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who will play a key role in improving the company engineering tools, system, procedures, and maintaining production systems Design and implement server environments for developers and testers.
- Planning, installation, optimization and maintenance of Linux/Debian operating systems & environments
- Be implementing automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Driving automation improvements
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of systems and infrastructure
- Deployment process support
- Troubleshoot various systems and detect root cause of problems and incidents
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Experience with system virtualization tools: VMWare/VirtualBox/Docker
- An understanding of security fundamentals
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language that could be used for writing automatization scripts for (Python & Shell preferred)
- Knowledge of popular database engines (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres) and SQL
- Team spirit
- Problem-solving skills
- Ambitious learner
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What We Offer
Friendly and collaborative working environment
Help and support from experienced team members
Minimum of 3 months involvement.
Attractive salary package.
Work with an experienced team
Mentorship from experienced developers.
Work on project for the worldwide market.
Work from the comfort of your own home.